Posted by Zer
In the technology age we live in, it seems there’s always some new app or gadget to figure out. Once you figure the latest and greatest out, it’s been replaced or updated and you have to learn it all over again.
Which leads me to my point…
Snapchat addicts and recent converts, I have some bad news. Though I suppose you could look at it as good news, or an opportunity to learn.
Last week, you may have noticed some significant changes to your Snapchat filters. If you didn’t, well you might want to go update your app because they’re pretty cool. Anyways, the point is, these new filters come with a new toy, the Snapchat Spectacles.
These funky and whimsical modified sunglasses let you essentially take Snapchat photos with your face. Adding to the fun, Snapchat is only releasing a few at a time (at $130 a pair) using their adorable Snapbot vending machines, and yes, there’s more.
The details for the location of the Snapbots aren’t released until the day of. Making your purchase more of an adventure/scavenger hunt.
Yes, it’s a marketing ploy, but it’s also adorable and fun, which matches Snapchat perfectly. Plus, we could all use a little more whimsy in our Mondays.
More on the Story: TechCrunch
…just for fun:
Share The Crusade:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.