Sponsored by the American Heart Association, today is all about getting up and going.
Walking after all is one of the easiest ways to improve your overall health. If you’re on the fence about adopting this healthy habit, consider some of its many perks:
- It’s less expensive than the gym.
- It requires minimal effort.
- You can do it with friends.
- It’s good for your heart.
- It’s good for your muscles.
- It gets you from point A to point B, and then back again.
- You can wear some cool workout gear when you do it.
If you’re still not convinced, well then consider how easy it is. You just put one foot in front of the other (and repeat). Or if you prefer, left foot then right foot (and repeat).
I’ll leave you to it. Happy walking!
More on the Story: Heart.org
…just for fun: