…keep late hours
Posted by Stephanie
The fall season of television officially kicks off today, and it starts with a big change.As you’ve probably pieced together from the image above and the countless promotions from CBS, Stephen Colbert makes his debut as host of the “The Late Show” tonight, and the world waits in anticipation of whether Colbert will live up to the legend of his predecessor, David Letterman.
If the content he’s already put out (beyond the CBS promos, which are fantastic in their own right) is any indication, it’s going to be amazing:
Not to mention his previous work…
…and I’m not just talking about “The Colbert Report”:
What I’m trying to say is, it can’t be anything but amazing.
Share The Crusade:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
About StephanieI've been blogging since 2009 along with my twin sister Zer. Together we are 2WC. I blog. I run. I love books, theater, movies, optimism, Oxford commas, and caffeine.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.