Posted by Stephanie
This week’s victims, current and future fans of “Mad Men.”
Be warned, this blog post has a spoiler or two in it.
There was a time when people understood the grave sin that is ruining a finale for someone, nowadays publishers like TIME:
— TIME.com (@TIME) May 18, 2015
I don’t know who Peggy and Stan are, but I know how their story ends.
Yes, full disclosure, I’ve watched maybe a grand total of 5 minutes of the series, but I might watch it…someday, and now, thanks to just about everyone on the Internet, I know it ends with a Coke ad:
— NYT Business (@nytimesbusiness) May 19, 2015
I get it, you’re excited, you want to share, but I don’t even watch “Mad Men” and I am not the least bit surprised it ended an iconic ad. Next time, just keep it to yourself.
Share The Crusade:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)