Posted by Zer
The world of in-flight retail received a serious blow this week. SkyMall filed for bankruptcy this week.
No doubt, you’ve already been alerted of the fall of this institution, but on the odd chance that this is the first that you’re hearing of it, don’t panic. You don’t need to stock up on life-size yard Yetis, or finally purchase that bar disguised as a globe that you’ve been considering for the past 25 years.
There’s still a chance that SkyMall could be saved.
While, the company doesn’t have a buyer lined up right now, they could have someone at some point. And maybe that someone could be you.
I know it sounds like an impractical purchase. But no more impractical that a wine shoe holder or NFL mini garden tailgate set. Plus, you’d get to say that you own SkyMall, which has to count for something, right?
More on the Story: Market Watch
…just for fun:
Share The Crusade:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)