Posted on June 5, 2012, in Humor, News, Opinion, Randomness, Thoughts and tagged coffee, espresso, health, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, java, msnbc. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Search for Past Crusades
The Two-Woman Crusade by Zer and Stephanie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- In today's crusade, @slm326 takes a moment to: ...speak your mind wp.me/pEwEK-4Lr 10 hours ago
- .@Zer326 wraps up another summer of blockbusters with her review of #SinCity2: …Count Your Sins wp.me/pEwEK-4Ls 1 day ago
- In today's crusade, @slm326 asks you to please: ...sit up wp.me/pEwEK-4Lj 2 days ago
- …Take Control wp.me/pEwEK-4Lb 3 days ago
- In today's crusade, @slm326 recaps the #Emmys: ...spin your wheels wp.me/pEwEK-4L8 4 days ago
- RT @Forbes: "What a wonderful time for women on television." - Julianna Margulies #Emmys 4 days ago
- RT @USATODAY: "Robin Williams: What a concept." http://t.co/EugxMJheQN 4 days ago
- RT @NerdistDotCom: If anyone still needs a grammar lesson after @nerdist's #Emmys bit, we've got your back: youtube.com/watch?v=13FV1G… @CMPunk… 4 days ago
- IMDB is about to crash as we all rush to add creative consultant on #TheColbertReport to our resumes. #Emmys 4 days ago
- RT @mashable: A message for trolls from @Nerdist: "Your is a possessive pronoun. You’re is the contraction 'you are.'” #Emmys 4 days ago