Posted on June 5, 2012, in Humor, News, Opinion, Randomness, Thoughts and tagged coffee, espresso, health, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, java, msnbc. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Search for Past Crusades
The Two-Woman Crusade by Zer and Stephanie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- This Flick Friday @slm326 heads to the Amazon w/ a review of "Rio 2": ...flock together wp.me/pEwEK-4ue 1 day ago
- …Dislike wp.me/sEwEK-dislike 1 day ago
- Something to get you through to Friday: The third and final 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' trailer: buff.ly/1mf36e2 2 days ago
- "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt 3 days ago
- A worthy hypothetical: If George R.R. Martin Wrote 'Mad Men' buff.ly/1hMuhgO via @mashable http://t.co/JGFQHX2ONO 3 days ago
- In today's crusade, @slm326 tries to help the #Frozen fans: ...cool off wp.me/pEwEK-4tY 3 days ago
- .@Zer326 is wishing everyone a very happy Tax Day: …Overtax wp.me/pEwEK-4tQ 3 days ago
- RT @Slate: Fun fact-- Every date this week is a palindrome! slate.me/1hFYD3x http://t.co/J2acV2X9Az 3 days ago
- RT @HuffPostEnt: Here's what you need to know about that thing that happened on "Game of Thrones" huff.to/1iiywzo 4 days ago
- RT @lenadunham: Everyone posting selfies shares the belief that others know they're being ironic/chill/humble. And you know what? I do know… 4 days ago